Since it's inception in 2012, the Colonial Fund has raised over $531,500 for Shrewsbury Public Schools.
Thanks to our donors, over 11 years we have funded:
- Career Exploration Opportunities to help students discover their future possibilities, through employment, internships and job shadowing
- Inspirational speakers who inspired thoughtful discussions with our parents on advances in educating our children
- Renovation of hands-on, project-based and STEM learning spaces at both the high school (TV Production Studio) and middle school (new Design Lab)
- Purchase of technology and STEM materials for the classroom
- Contributions to the development of the Portrait of a Graduate initiative and the district's strategic priorities
- Curricula and Toolkits for social emotional learning (CharacterStrong)
- Professional development and classroom materials for Equity and Inclusion
- Wholeschool Mindfulness (formerly MDI)
Please click on the links to the left for more information on projects we have funded over the years.
If you have any questions about the Colonial Fund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.