School Bus Transportation
The transportation program of the Shrewsbury Public Schools is one of many services that the district provides to support the education of its students from kindergarten through grade 12. The three-tiered system (high school, middle school, elementary) transports over 4,000 students who attend our schools each day. The program involves 44 buses at a cost of over $2 million each year. In accordance with state law, transportation services must be competitively bid. Currently, we have a five-year contract with AA Transportation Company for in district transportation through August of 2018.
For Private & Vocational School transportation matters, please contact the School Transportation Department at 508-841-8363.
For special education and/or out-of-district special education transportation please contact the Special Education Department at 508-841-8660.
If you have any questions or problems please contact the Transportation Director at email@example.com.
Bus Privilege Registration for 2016-2017 - Click HERE.
Click HERE for illustrated instructions for registration and the new online payment.
Forms and Applications
- Bus Change Request Form- Downloadable PDF
- Daycare Transportation Request Form
- Bus Refund Request Form
- Powerschool Parent Portal Instructions
- Student Bus Conduct Report
Translated Bus Registration Instructions
- Bus Registration - Chinese (192 KB)
- Bus Registration - Vietnamese (191 KB)
- Bus Registration - Spanish (14 KB)
- Bus Registration - Portuguese (10 KB)
Translated Power School Parent Portal changes
- Power School Parent Portal Changes - Spanish (163 KB)
- Power School Parent Portal Changes - Vietnamese (859 KB)
- Power School Parent Portal Changes - Portuguese (179 KB)
- Power School Parent Portal Changes - Chinese (836 KB)