Nursing/Health Services Department
Noelle Freeman, BSN, RN, NCSN, Director of Nursing ~ 508-841-1226
Welcome from the Nursing Staff
Each of our nine schools has a full-time nurse on staff. You may contact your specific school's nurse by referring to the list below or click on your school's name which will link to school's specific home page.
Please use the links below, where you will find information regarding requirements for Physicals, Immunizations, Medications and other pertinent information to help us provide optimal care for every student.
Please note that if your doctor provides a computerized health record including immunizations, this will be acceptable in lieu of the "Massachusetts School Health Record" and "Student Immunization Form".
School nurse contact information:
- Shrewsbury High School/Little Colonials Preschool ~ 508-841-8822 (Fax: 508-841-8802)
- Oak Middle School ~ 508-841-1204 (Fax: 508-841-1227)
- Sherwood Middle School ~ 508-841-8678 (Fax: 508-841-8677)
- Calvin Coolidge School ~ 508-841-8887 (Fax: 508-841-1538)
- Floral Street School ~ 508-841-8729 (Fax: 508-841-1545)
- Walter J. Paton School ~ 508-841-8632 (Fax: 508-841-1588)
- Spring Street School ~ 508-841-8706 (Fax: 508-841-1595)
- Beal Early Childhood Center ~ 508-841-8870 (Fax: 508-841-1535)
- Parker Road Preschool ~ 508-841-8669 (Fax: 508-841-1525)
- Director of Nursing ~ 508-841-1226 (Fax: 508-841-1227)