- Site to explore information in the areas of speech, language, and hearing
ASHA Blog: Article about use of sippy cups
Articulation - Speech Sound Production
- Phonological processes are patterns of sound errors that typically developing children use to simplify speech as they are learning to talk. a phonological disorder occurs when phonological processes persist beyond the age when most typically developing children have stopped using them or when the processes used are much different than what would be expected.
- Mommy Speech Therapy: blog by an SLP for tips and techniques
- 40 Ways to Practice Your Speech Sounds at Home
- School Is Not in Session...
- Autism Speaks: A website dedicated to providing information for individuals with autism and their families
- Autism Survival Toolbox: Essentials Parents Must Have
Digital Online Libraries
- Epic! provides instant, unlimited access to thousands of books, videos and quizzes from leading publishers.
- Storyline Online is available 24 hours a day for children, parents, caregivers and educators worldwide. Each book includes supplemental curriculum developed by a credentialed elementary educator, aiming to strengthen comprehension and verbal and written skills for English-language learners. Books begin at K-1 level, but many are applicable to preschoolers.
- Language Disorders in Children
- First 100 Words
- Scholastic For Parents: website for language activities
- Expanding Expression Tool: Visual strategy for defining and describing
- Story Grammar Marker
- 32 Fun Indoor/DIY Activities To Do With Your Preschoolers
- Bookshare Time is a helpful resource that provides children’s books online that encourage speech and language development. Books can be filtered by speech and language objective.
- Speech/Language Practice On-the-Go and At-Home
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.