Due to the coming storm, all Shrewsbury Public Schools will release students early tomorrow, Tuesday, February 12, 2019 according to the schedule below. This is the same schedule we use for regular early release days (i.e., the same as last Tuesday, February 5). Please note the following:
- Lunches will not be served (breakfast will be available at schools where it is typically served).
- Afternoon sessions of preschool and half day kindergarten are canceled.
- After school Extended School Care is canceled. Families must make arrangements for students to go home at the time listed for your school below.
- Busing is provided both to and from school; routes and bus numbers do not change.
- All after school and evening activities scheduled for Tuesday are canceled. Campuses will close after students are dismissed.
|Beal School (Full Day K and Grade 1)||12:30pm|
|Beal School (Morning Half Day K)||11:50am|
|Little Colonials (morning classes)||10:30am|
This schedule should allow all of our students to return home prior to the storm arriving. If you are picking up your child at school by car via "parent pick-up," please be prepared for a longer wait than usual. Regarding the next school day, it is likely that we will need to wait until early morning on Wednesday to determine whether a delay or closing may be necessary, depending on conditions. Thank you for your understanding.