HOW TO REGISTER FOR FOOTBALL
Oak Middle School - 2021-2022
To register, there are several steps required. Please complete all steps below:
- Parents will need to go to the Parent Portal on PowerSchool and click on the Sports, Activities and Permission Slips tab on the left navigation bar.
- Click on the link for the “Colonial ID Form” at the top of the page and complete all the required information. To submit, click the blue button that states "I certify that this form is being submitted by both parent/guardian and the student-athlete named above".
- The Concussion Training Manual referred to on the Colonial ID Card can be found at the HERE. Both parents and students will need to read and sign off that they have read the Concussion Manual (sign off is located on the bottom of the Colonial ID form).
- Provide a copy of a physical exam completed on or after August 1, 2020. This paperwork should be dropped off to the School Nurses’ office.
- All forms/fees need to be completed in full no later than August 24, 2021 to participate in the program.
- Registration: August 2-20/2021
- Season: August 3-November 4, 2021
- The 100.00 Athletic Fee must be paid for all students selected for the football team.
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Clubs and Special Programs
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Summer Theme Experiences 2021
- Oak BCO Information for 2021-22
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.