Parent Pick-Up Information
** We encourage you to have your child ride the bus. **
Arrival of students who are not using bus transportation
- Children are not to be dropped off earlier than 8:45 a.m. for the morning session, Full Day Kindergarten and Grade one or 12:40 p.m. for the afternoon session.
- Park your car in a designated parking space in the lower parking lot and walk your child to the back door where a staff member is present.
- Do not send children into school alone.
- Please do not block the handicap parking space, the handicap access ramp, or park on the grass or gardens.
Dismissal of students who are not using bus transportation
- Parent pick-up will take place in the lower parking lot. Please drive in using the entrance furthest away from the school and form a line at the gate near the playground.
- Please be prepared to provide proof of identification.
- “Parent Pick-Up Note”: Every child who is picked up from school must have a parent pick-up note each day. The only exception is for children who will never ride the bus and will be picked up every day. These children will need only one note for the entire year.
- A member of the Beal staff will escort children to their cars.
Please be patient with us in the beginning of the school year. We realize that it takes time to check identification, however we want to ensure that our students are safe at all times.
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Forms and Applications
- Lunch Menu
- Policies & Procedures
- Supply Lists
- Parent Information
- School Improvement Plan
- School Council
- Summer Resources (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.