Private and Vocational School Transportation Registration FOR 2017-2018
- Bus Privilege Fee (this applies to Private School students only - Assabet Valley RTHS students do not pay a Transportation fee per state law). The bus fee is - $275.00 per child with a $825.00 family cap if the student resides 2.0 miles or less from door-to-door based on our VersaTrans routing system.
- Payment Requirements - All students in grades K-6 who reside 2.0 miles or less from their school and students in grades 7-12 are REQUIRED to pay the fee.
- Type of Payment Accepted - If payment is required, we are NOW accepting online payments OR checks or money orders, made payable to Shrewsbury Public Schools.
- Late Fee - A $50.00 late fee per student with a $150.00 family cap if registering after the June 30 deadline. This applies to BOTH private and vocational students. Registration will not be considered complete unless paid.
- Refund Policy - Refunds will be issued if the refund request is received prior to August 29, at 4:30pm. A processing fee of $25.00 per student will be deducted from the refund request.
- Bus Stop Information - Parents/Guardians will obtain bus route information in late August by email.
Please refer to this document regarding weather related school dismissals/cancellations.