At Spring Street School we serve students in kindergarten through grade four.
Spring Street Elementary School Core Values:
At Spring Street School, all members of the community will accept and care for others. The community:
- Respects each other's similarities and differences.
- Practices compassion and kindness by helping others.
- Encourages teamwork.
At Spring Street School, all members of the community will model the importance of life-long learning. The community:
- Promotes curiosity and a desire to learn.
- Understands that learning is a process that is continuous.
- Encourages ownership and responsibility for learning.
At Spring Street School, all members of the community will focus their efforts on the success of the students. The community:
- Gives best effort to maintain a balance between academics, extra-curricular activities, and community service projects.
- Supports active learning, and provides opportunities to use imagination and creativity to enhance learning.
- Encourages appropriate risk-taking in academic and social areas.
At Spring Street School, all members of the community will demonstrate perseverance in all aspects of learning. The community:
- Establishes high expectations.
- Shares in responsibility for learning.
- Assesses academic performance and demonstrates a willingness to improve.
- Assumes responsibility for words and actions.