Coolidge School was renovated for use as an elementary school in the mid 1980's. The school has:
- a full size gymnasium
- media center
- three full size baseball diamonds
- small basketball court
We are just a stone's throw to the town beach, Jordan Pond.
In September 1995, four portable classrooms were added to the school, increasing the total number of classrooms to 22.
READING INCENTIVE SHEETS
2016-17 Kindergarten Tuition Payment Information
2016-2017 Kindergarten Registration (Full & Half Day)
New Student Registration
Coolidge School welcomes parents to come and have lunch with their students. All parents need to do is come into the office, sign in on the Visitors' Log, take a red visitor's badge and enjoy your lunch!
We observe ten minutes of silence at the start of each lunch so as to give students quiet time to eat. If you are visiting for lunch we would appreciate you respecting the silent period. Thank you.
Here are the lunch times according to grade:
- Kindergarten Lunch: 10:55
- Grade 2 Lunch: 11:00
- Grade 3 Lunch: 11:40
- Grade 1 Lunch: 12:25
- Grade 4 Lunch: 1:05
- Curriculum Connection
- Coolidge School Facebook page
- Coolidge PTO Facebook page
- Coolidge PTO Wordpress site
- School Council
- Miss Finneran's Class Blog
- Mrs. Barron's students videos: https://animoto.com/play/l1VqDpfUGAZrzWVR0kQ7OA?autostart=1
- Mrs. Barron's students videos: https://animoto.com/play/3ip7VN51pgMDAwKekkc9qQ
- Mrs. Barron's ESL Classroom
- Mrs. Kendrick's Class Blog
- Mrs. Innamorati's Blog